Thursday, November 19, 2009

SCRUTINY OF A silent HEART (Dialogue)

STRANGER: “HELLO…?” “Anybody home….? Sorry for just walking in. I knocking, but I see the door…has been bro….. (*INTERRUPTION*)

ME: “Broken down, yes I know!” “Who are you and what do you want from me?” “What are you doing in here, who do you think you are just walking in here unannounced you don’t even know me, do you even know what I’ve been through?”

STRANGER: “We’ll I couldn’t help but notice….”

ME: “Notice what?” A worthless pathetic girl…crying herself to sleep every night until her eyes turns blood rain from all the pain, ‘till she can’t see anymore…..heartache that causes her ears to bleed everytime it beats…..”

STRANGER: “No…wait…wait…what I actually see is….” (*INTERRUPTION)

ME: “THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE…I think you better leave…..”

STRANGER: “Wait…..before I leave…"

ME: “JUST LEAVE….and never come back…..if you do…I might not be here…..”

STRANGER: “But how will you know if I was here or not?”

ME: “What are you talking about?”

STRANGER: “Well….your door…”

ME: “What door….? “There is no door anymore…”

STRANGER: “Exactly….I’ve been in here so many times, but couldn’t see you or hear you, until now…and…..” (INTERRUPTION)

ME: “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?”

STRANGER: “Well, all I wanted to know and do is if I could repair your door?”

No comments:

Post a Comment