Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CONFESSIONS OF A BRUTAL HEART

Standing on a silent hill, with a heart that’s full of fear, my eyes are closed, my brain is frozen, and my tongue is numb with words unspoken. Whispers of mass confusing filtering through my veins, I can barely feel my heart’s beating or wait have I just start breathing? Listening closely to what seems to be, rather reflecting on a brutal heart that bleeds within.
These aching hands can’t seem to reach out for a second chance; I gave it once before and look what it left me with, an aching chest. I do believe what I believe now, I’m better off without this heart, it’s killing me, just take it out.
You’ve got me in a corner now, I feel so helpless. I falling to my knees now, I’m slowly losing my breath, take me away and do your worst.
Now you ripped my heart out with your bare hands and threw it on the cold ground, you let me bleed to death and then you walked away, without looking back, I lie helplessly and watch you fade away.
You drown me now, you took my breath away, you drown me now and then you ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment